Hawaii is now open for business! As an advocate for young people for 70 years, the Hawaii Junior Chamber (Jaycees) is the voice for all young people in various sectors and industries in the state.
The Hawaii Jaycees proudly serves a diverse membership of more than 400 individuals. With key contacts in our state and federal government, and the private sector, Hawaii Junior Chamber members seek ways to live out our slogan, Excellence in Leadership.As global citizens, we all have rights and responsibilities, as well as shared goals. Through active citizenship, we enact our sense of social responsibility to work towards these goals and benefit our local communities.
Our 2013 Goals Include:
- Building stronger partnerships to work on sustainable solutions for priority needs in our communities.
- Reassessing current leadership programs and developing new programs to address professional development opportunities for our members.
- Promoting the Chamber’s Adopt-A-School Day program as a national program.
- Increasing our national and international relationships with other Junior Chamber International (JCI) chapters around the globe.
- Pursuing financial opportunities for Chamber programs.
- Participating in the improvement of our business community through strong policy advocacy.
- Providing additional ‘value added’ services for members that expand opportunities for growth and development.